Fundraise at Frank’s Family Restaurant
We’ve raised over $20,000 through our Monday night fundraisers for local causes.
What a great way to help raise money for your non-profit or youth program! Give us a call and we can schedule a day where 50% of our sales from that day will go to your cause.
Groups can either host an all you can eat spaghetti dinner with salad, garlic bread, drinks and dessert for $10 per person, or choose a dinner with two entrees, a vegetable, a potato, a salad, drink and dessert for only $15 per person.
We’ve held fundraisers the following worthy organizations:
- Pilot Dogs
- Area Churches
- The Alliance Salvation Army
- Marlington Band Boosters
- Alliance Republican Club
- Alliance Pregnancy Center
- Alliance Concert Association
- Alliance Historical Society
- Alliance City School Science Club
March 14thMount Union Relay for Life Fundraiser
March 21stLife in the Son Fundraiser
April 18thWildfire Youth Group: Damascus Friends Church
May 16thAlliance Historical Society
June 20thM3 New Direction
July 18thRelay for Life
August 15thAlliance Pregnancy Center
September 19thHarvest Time Apostolic Temple
October 17thRelay for Life
Book your event today!
Tips & Guidelines for Your Fundraising Event
Frank’s Family Restaurant loves to help community groups raise funds for their causes. Here are some proven tips and required guidelines that help make your event a big success:
- Please provide 12 volunteer to help set up, clean up fill these roles:
- 6 food servers
- 2 dishwashers
- 2 to bus tables
- 1 host/hostess
- 1 cook
- Your group is responsible for making and selling event tickets prior to the event. Frank’s Family Restaurant is happy to also sell these tickets on location!
- Your organization must make 25 color flyers (8.5”x11”) with fundraiser information 40 days before the event. Frank’s will have these flyers laminated and hand them out to our customers prior to your to help promote your event!